Search This Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

A Great Day for Love


"Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God." (1 John 4:7)

Today is a day for LOVE! Sappy, cute, sweet, snuggly, unimaginable love! God loved us first...and taught us what perfect love looks like...and therefore, we can do nothing but love one another! What a wonderful thought that keeps me smiling on a day when I wish I could be with my loved ones. Now, normally I might bemoan the fact that I can't celebrate with a nice dinner with Weston, or even get mail from him since Valentine's Day is on a Sunday...and tomorrow's a holiday...but instead, I woke up this morning, walked down the street to First Presbyterian Church of Deland and heard God loud and clear ask me to be His Valentine!

God blesses us when we least expect it. He is the King of Kings and our Heavenly Father. Praise Him in all that you do today...I know I'm going to try. Everyone needs to see Christlike love. Who have you showed it to?

LOVE & Miss you all...xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

C

No comments:

Post a Comment