Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Good thing I bought those Uggs...



I had been so fortunate to avoid crazy weather on my travels! Both in Wyoming and Montana, it was beautiful during my visit and then began snowing shortly after my departure. However, I couldn't escape winter forever...and late last night, I arrived in the North Pole, aka Denver, CO! Luckily, the plane was not delayed, and landing was not a problem, but there is literally 3 feet of snow on the ground here at Colorado State in Fort Collins. Thank goodness I bought those Uggs a few weeks back, they are DEFINITELY coming in handy! I am looking forward to sunny Charleston, SC Sunday for an extension presentation. Please keep our team in your thoughts and prayers as we compete to colonize a new chapter at the College of Charleston. Just a few more weeks before I get to be at home with family and friends for Thanksgiving! For now...maybe I'll go make some snow ANGELS o:-) Love & miss you all...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment