Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

On the Road Again...


I'm back to traveling, and have had a lovely stay at Purdue University in West Lafayette, IN. Purdue is the 3rd largest Greek system in the nation, so it has been quite an educational experience. Fall weather is here...and for now, I'm happy to pull out my sweaters, scarves, and tights! (but don't ask me my thoughts in a few months!) Leaving home, aka leaving Weston, was much tougher this time around after spending a week at home with him. It was a great week to see family and friends, but it FLEW by! I am no longer doing recruitment visits, but am now focused more on routine visits. What this means is I have a LOT more meetings throughout the day, but more free time and "me" time in the evenings, which is nice. Tomorrow evening, I will take off for Cincinnati though, and for the next few weeks it will be madness as we colonize the OH Kappa chapter of Pi Beta Phi! History in the making...miss & love you all~

No comments:

Post a Comment