Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Happy One Month Anniversary to Me!

So today marks officially one month since I embarked on my travels. I thought a little recap would be in order. In the last month...

- I have visited 7 Pi Phi Chapters in 7 different Pi Phi states
- I have been in 6 different airports (but a total of 11 times)
- I have helped recruit and pledge over 120 new Pi Phi angels
- I have had over 40 meetings with officers, alumnae, and Greek advisors
- I've slept in 6 sorority houses and 1 Best Western hotel
- I've learned how to use wrinkle releaser
- I've learned how to iron without an ironing board
- I've learned to count lifting my suitcases as a workout
- I've learned when to plant seeds (and when to sit back and watch things grow)
- I've only had one woman cry on me and so many more smile for me
- I've told my Paris engagement story over 25 times and showed a picture of my wedding dress at least 10 times (the pleasure of working with sorority sisters!)
- I've sent over 15 cards/letters/postcards to friends and family
- I've thought about, prayed for, and missed each of you more times than I can count!!

Happy 9/9/09 everyone...love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment