Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"Oh the places you'll go!"

I have been able to travel to some pretty amazing places already in my LDC experience, but I have to say that Bozeman, MT (where I've spent this week) is one of the most beautiful places on Earth! There's something about looking out your window at the mountains that more strongly reminds you of the beauty of God's creation. I am convinced that Weston and I will have to vacation here in the summer at some point (I may not love MT as much when it's 42 degrees below zero!) to relive this awesome scenery! I have had such a pleasant visit here with the women of MT Alpha. They are great hostesses, complete with a lovely house full of Pi Phi surprises. One treasure of course being Eve, their house mother, who is from Ireland and refers to the Pi Phi women as her "darlings!" It's good to visit places that make you feel at home...love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment