Search This Blog

Sunday, September 6, 2009

I Spend all my time in airports and on college campuses...I'm totally getting the flu!


It's so true that the only thing worse than being sick is being sick away from home...alone. Luckily, when I woke up today feeling like I'd been run over by a truck, I had a sweet chapter president willing to take care of me all day. A definite benefit of working for an organization with ties much deeper than professional ones. Yes...the little sleep and constant being around germs has caught up to me and taken over even this super strong immune system. I'm hoping that it will only last a day or two, because taking days "off" just doesn't work well in my position, but as my boss reminded me this morning, I have to take care of myself before I can take care of my work. Lesson learned! Love and miss you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment